Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What does Easter have to do with Gays?

I'm reading the papers on line and The Washington Post has a story entitled " On Soggy Day, a Cluster of Rainbows - 200 Gay and Lesbian Parents Join Thousands at White House Egg Roll." ABC News has a story, " Brokeback Bunny? Gays vie for Easter Egg Roll." Even an Australian paper had a story, "White House Easter Egg Roll a Little Queer."

What does Easter have to do with gays? Are we that hard up for news stories that the media has to create a big deal over a handful of gays and lesbians trying to make a statement. There were over 16,000 people at the White House egg roll yet the media had to focus on the small group of gays. What does Easter have to with eggs? I thought it was all about Christ rising from the dead and ascending into Heaven!

I feel sorry for the children of those gay folks...when I read the Bible it says that God is against same sex partners. I'm glad there is legislation in place to ban gay sex marriage and adoptions.

Your comments are welcome.


4 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, April 18, 2006, Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks for renting to me this week!
One of the pictures on my blog, Gummy Bear Crucifixion, was taken to illustrate a point in regards to the gay marriage debate. On another blog I was engaging in a conversation with people wherein I was against gay marriage. They accused me of "persecuting" gay people. It's not the same thing, and that's why I took the picture.

 
At 4:44 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger Philip Del Ricci said...

Could you expound a little bit and explain why your third hetrosexual marriage is more biblically correct? Personally, I don't care how many times you've been married but it seems to be something you are proud of and open about; yet weakens your position.

Peace,
P. Del Ricci - Dark Glass

 
At 8:29 PM, April 21, 2006, Blogger SupComTabz said...

You should read my xanga.....

xanga.com/supcomtabz

the recent letter from the Dean of my college....

 
At 12:18 PM, April 24, 2006, Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

PDC -- technically, I believe a second marriage (for a woman) is adultery. And for a man it's just as bad when you send a woman off to commit adultery by divorcing her. That is, unless there was some kind of marital unfaithfulness (a broader concept than just having sex outside the marriage). At the same time, however, all homosexual relationships are condemned, whether they're the 1st, 2nd, or any other number. In any case, that's a really good question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home