Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Monday, March 06, 2006

Gone but not forgotten

I have several different blogs and it is very difficult to keep up with all of them. Sadly, this paticular blog gets the least amount of traffic. I hate to end this blog because I feel strongly about Christianity; therefore I will continue to post about religion in my new blog. I don't want to loose my base of faithful readers, so I hope you will follow me to my new home.

Please visit my new blog it will have a section for religious posts as well as other subjects. Eventually, I will move all of my blog content to this one central blog so it will be easier to keep up with. I would like to thank all of my readers, especially those who have left comments. I hope to see you visiting my new blog.

When I have enough content in my new blog to be approved by Blog Explosion, I will submit it for approval. Meanwhile you can see it here.

Have a blessed day.

Mike

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home