Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What Do You Really Think?

OKAY -- I've been blogging since Sept. 2005 and it's time to find out what you really think about this blog. Please take a few minutes and leave your comments.

* Tell me if you like the design of my blog?
* Do you find the content interesting or boring?
* Are you a regular reader or first time visitor?
* Have you checked out my other blogs; Ramblings and Rhetoric and Bed & Breakfast Experiences?
* Have you ever clicked on any of the ads in my blog?

Go ahead -- tell it like it is. I am thinking about shuting down this blog, so I can concentrate on my other two, which get much more traffic. Your opinion will help me make up my mind.

Thanks and have a GREAT DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home