Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day

My dad has been gone for 29 years now. He passed away at the young age of 50. He was a really nice man and a good father. I regret that I didn't have enough time with him to get really close. We did have a good relationship though, and I miss him not being here to see his grandchildren...he really loved kids.

I hope that everyone takes the time to contact there dads today and wish them a Happy Father's Day.

My dad used to always say, "If you wouldn't want to do it in front of your mother and me, then you shouldn't be doing it at all!" Words of wisdom, that kept me out of trouble many times as I was growing up.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home