Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Traditions


If you have a special family Christmas Tradition, I would like to hear about it. We have the family over to our house for dinner on Christmas Eve every year.

We usually eat dinner around 5:00 pm, then we go church at 7:00 pm. After church we have a piece of our birthday cake for Jesus, and sing happy birthday to Jesus.


Then it's into the living room to open up presents. This is great for the young kids, because they actually end up with two chances to open gifts. Once at our house on Christmas Eve and then again in the comfort of their own home on Christmas Day!

Our grandchildren show off their musical talents and we sing Christmas Carols. We have a clarinet player, a piano player, and me on the guitar.


Leave a comment and let me know about your special Christmas Traditions.


May you have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger eph2810 said...

Well, since we live in the US now, it's a little different. My Sweetheart & I usually watch "A Christmas Story" after church; and if our son is home he joins us :). Christmas day (about 90%) we have the in-laws over at our house & I prepare lunch for us.
My family is still in Germany, so, I usually don't see them at Christmas...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home