Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tell Someone You Love Them Today

As I get older, I realize how short life really is. Don't let a day go by without saying "I love you", to someone special in your life. You never know when the last time you will see that person may be.

A few years ago I lost my Mom, and last year my sister Joan passed away at the young age of fifty. Fortunately, I had time to tell both of them how much I loved them. I only regret that I did not get closer to my sister. After she died I discovered how much I really did not know about her. What a wonderful, loving person she really was.

You can read a tribute to Joan at: http://www.mmarinaro.com/html/joanellen.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home