Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Friday, December 16, 2005

This is Not a Holiday Tree

I received this via e-mail and do not know who it originated from...but I love it.

This is a Christmas tree.
It is not a Hanukkah bush, it is not an Allah plant, it is not a Holiday hedge. It is a Christmas tree. Say it... CHRISTmas , CHRISTmas , CHRISTmas Yes. CHRISTmas - celebrating the Birth of Jesus Christ!!! If this offends you...too bad. Get over it.

Take a stand and pass this on !!


4 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger dabydeen said...

I'm not a Christan. Never have been, never will be, and have no interest in the religion. That's a Christmas tree. People need to give the whole 'debate' a rest. There is no debate. If you came to North America, you knew you were coming to predominantly Christian countries. If you have a problem with that, go back from whence you came. And even though I'm not Christian, I love Christmas. The whole message of the holiday is a universal one.

 
At 11:04 AM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Angie said...

Amen!!

 
At 1:27 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger eph2810 said...

A good one Mike :)

 
At 10:22 PM, December 19, 2005, Blogger D.S. White said...

Hey Mike,

I got the same email, check out my amended version

 

Post a Comment

<< Home