Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Christian Websites

I couldn't decide what to write about today, so I thought I would pass on some info about other other Christian websites that I visit often.

OnLine Christian is a local site for the Carolinas, but it is packed full of great articles and resources. There is a church directory, educational information, a calendar, entertainment section, and much more.

Another site that I find very helpful is The Bible Gateway. Here you can search for Bible verses in many different versions of the Bible. There is also commentary available. I use this site all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home