Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Saturday, August 12, 2006

How Often Do You Attend Church?

Just curious...how often do you attend church?

  • Are you there every Sunday or only on special occasions like Easter and Christmas?
  • Do you also participate in other things at church such as bible study groups or missions and outreach programs?
  • Maybe you don't even go to church at all.

Please leave a comment about this.

2 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

I'm there each Sunday around 95% of the time.

 
At 11:42 PM, August 18, 2006, Blogger Scooter McGavin said...

Don't think I've stepped inside of a chruch (weddings not withstanding) since 2001. That's not to say I'm not a deeply religious person, it's just I'm no longer fond of the idea of organized religon.


Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

 

Post a Comment

<< Home