Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Friday, June 30, 2006

The 10 Commandments can Stay

Here is a follow-up to my last post. The government of the District of Columbia this week decided to allow a religious group to keep a monument of the Ten Commandments that had been erected in a front yard across the street from the U.S. Supreme Court.

Read the full story here.

Do you think we should be allowed to have a monument such as this one displaying the 10 Commandments ? I see nothing wrong with this. Please leave a comment and tell me how you feel about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home