Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeding on God's Word

It's not very often that I miss a meal. I'm sure most of you are the same way. We always seem to make time to sit down and eat. Can we honestly say the same when it comes to feeding on God's Word? Do we make time each day to sit down and read the Bible so we can nourish our soul? It takes much more discipline to schedule time for Bible reading than it does to schedule a meal. In fact, most of us don't have to schedule meals...it has just become a habit to sit down three times a day to feed our body.

When He was tempted by the devil in Matthew 4:4, "Jesus answered, It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" How often do you read God's Word?
  • Once a day
  • Several times a day
  • Once a week
  • Once a month
I try to read my Bible daily, but it doesn't always happen. However, I have found that since I am on the computer 8 hours a day at work and several hours a day at home, it is pretty easy to go on line to Bible Gateway and get my daily dose of God's Word.

Please leave a comment

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, February 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thank you for your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home