Walking In The Light

Affordable Christian Website Design: www.webdesign4him.com

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Search for your favorite blog or add yours to the directory by clicking on My Blog Directory below.

My Blog Directory

Monday, December 26, 2005

A Different New Year's Resolution


It's that time again...everyone is making New Year's Resolutions. The problem is most of these resolutions are never followed up on. Here are the typical resolutions that people tend to make and break.
  • Lose weight
  • Eat healthier
  • Work out and get in shape
  • Get out of debt
This year instead of making the same old resolutions, how about trying something different? Here are a just a few examples:
  • Be nicer to your spouse or significant other
  • Practice random acts of kindness every day
  • Get in touch with a relative or an old friend that you haven't contacted for a long time
  • Look for the good in people
  • Smile at a stranger - it's contagious
In other words...let's all try to be nicer and show some love to one another every day. Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, January 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great suggestions! I'm going to implement many of them! BTW, I really like the saying in the corner, "...as for me and my blog, we will serve the LORD!" How can I put that on my own blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home